The aim of this course is to provide you with the insight, tools, techniques and practical steps to transition your performance improvement mind-set and execute "High-Performance Coaching" in your Team and Organization.
We use an evidence-based practice approach and the 70-20-10 Learning Framework. We know that 70% of work is learnt on the job, 20% interaction with fellow employees and 10% training. Furthermore, our courses are underpinned by more than twenty five years of diverse organization leadership experience, organization behavioral psychology, neuroscience and positive psychology.
Together we will achieve practical improvement in performance results that are measurable and sustainable. This course is designed to up-skill leaders and teams in "High-Performance Coaching" concepts, tools, techniques, templates and systems that can be used in your organization to improve performance.
Your Managers and their Teams will Achieve
- Consistent Results
- Increased Productivity
- Higher Levels of Engagement
- High Performance Behaviors
- Visibility of Performance
- Retention of Staff
We Will Coach and Support You to Achieve Performance Improvement
We will coach and support you after this course to help you implement and execute High-Performance Coaching.
Post course coaching will include:
- Access to templates and interactive webinars
- Chat, email and video conference with Mal, your instructor and coach
You Will Be Notified of Course Updates So You Don't Miss New Content
This course will add content as new innovative tools, techniques, technology and client use cases shape the way business is done now and in the future. We believe this approach is critical to ensure you are up to date, well informed and never stop learning.
This course will always be relevant and an important resource for your personal, professional and business toolbox now and in the future!
LETS GET STARTED!
Suitable for managers, leaders and influencers!
Please email Craig to register your interest. We will connect to confirm a time for a clarity call around your challenges!
- 1.1 Introduction & Learning Outcomes
- 1.2 Measurement
- 1.3 Objectives & Key Results (OKR's)
- 1.4 Universal Key Result Measurement Categories
- 1.5 Dashboards & Key Result Visualization
- 1.6 Accessing Stakeholder & Third-Party Alternative Data
- 1.7 Mapping Your Organization to Reinforce Understanding of Who Does What
- 2.1 Introduction & Learning Outcomes
- 2.2 Motivating Your Staff
- 2.3 The ABC Model of Behavior
- 2.4 About Activators
- Quick Review - ACTIVATORS
- Quiz - About Activators
- 2.5 Introducing Behavior
- 2.6 Behaviors vs. Results & Judgments
- 2.7 Critical Work Behavior
- Quick Review - BEHAVIOR
- Quiz - Understanding Behavior
- 2.8 Introducing Consequences
- 2.9 The Four Consequences
- 2.10 Quick Review - CONSEQUENCES
- Quick Review - Activators, Behavior & Consequences
- Quiz - Focus on Critical Work Behavior
- 3.1 Introduction & Learning Outcomes
- 3.2 Why use Positive Feedback
- 3.3 Reinforcers vs. Rewards
- 3.4 Pairing - Your Ability to Influence
- 3.5 Positive Reinforcement or Praise
- 3.6 The Positivity to Negativity Ratio
- 3.7 Praise Methodology 1 - Face to Face
- 3.8 Ban the But
- 3.9 Praise Methodology 2 - Uncovering Behavior from Results
- Quick Review - Positive Reinforcement
- Quiz - Provide Positive Feedback